Effective date: February 17, 2023
Release date: February 17, 2023
Updated date: February 17, 2023
ABC book mm
Please read these Terms of Service carefully. Among other things, they provide key information about your legal rights and obligations, future changes to the terms, automatic renewals and limitations of liability. These Terms also contain the mandatory class action waiver in Section 12, which affects how disputes are resolved.
These general terms of service (“General Terms”), together with any applicable additional terms (see Section 1 below) (collectively, the “Terms”) govern your use of and access to our website, customer support, any interactive areas, software, application programs and other services (collectively, the "Services"). The Services are provided by the entity named in Clause 14 of these General Terms ("we", "us", "our" or "ABC book mm"). Please note that these terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you and ABC book mm. By visiting our website, installing and/or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read these terms, understand them and agree to be bound by them. If you use the Services on behalf of an organization, you agree to these terms of that organization and acknowledge that you have the authority to act and undertake to abide by these terms on behalf of that organization. If you do not agree to these Terms or any provision thereof, please do not install and use our Services.
2. Our Services To use any of our Services, you must set up an account. You are solely responsible for all use or activity on your account, including, without limitation, use of that account by anyone using your account, whether authorized or not, or having access to any computer on which your account is located. Accessibility. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ABC book mm account username and password and for restricting access to your account. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, username or password (as the case may be). Your use of the Services is at your own risk. Services may be modified, updated, interrupted or suspended at any time without notice or liability. We do not assume any responsibility for any harm or other adverse consequences caused to you. ABC book mm, its owners, employees, agents and others participating in the service shall not be liable in any way or form for any damage of any kind caused or arising out of the use of any account registered with the service.
3. License Conditions Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fixed-term license to: (1) download and use our (2) use of services, including but not limited to products and services offered on or through our software or our website. No other rights or licenses, express or implied, are granted to you under this Agreement with respect to the Services. The license provided here is effective until terminated. This license will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with these terms. The Services, including but not limited to our software, mobile applications and all other products, are owned and copyrighted by ABC book mm and are protected worldwide. We reserve all right, title and interest in and to the Services and any portion thereof, including without limitation all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights.
You shall not take any action that in any way jeopardizes, restricts or interferes with our ownership and rights in and to the Services. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. By accessing and using this website and using the services, you accept and acknowledge that the services, including the appearance, content, selection, assembly and function, and any other parts or details of our websites and services, are the property of ABC book mm (whether specific content is protected by copyright). ABC book mm is a protected trade mark and is owned by ABC book mm Company and you may not register, adopt or in any other way use a trade name, symbol or logo identical or confusingly identical to any trade mark owned by ABC book mm. The versions of the Services and Software available on your renewal date may not be the same as those available when you first purchased a license from us. We provide application updates for all OS releases for at least two years after the initial OS release.
5. Prohibited and Restricted Uses Your access to and use of the Services is governed by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to terminate the account and block access to the Services of any user who violates any applicable law or these Terms at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that you may not:
Use, assist, encourage or permit others to use the Services for any unlawful, unlawful, illegal, criminal or fraudulent activity, including but not limited to port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in emails, scanning for open relays or open proxies, Sending unsolicited email or mass sending of any version or type of email, even if email is routed through a third-party server, initiation of any pop-up window, use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, Masquerading, Extortion, Extortion, Kidnapping, Rape, Murder, · · Selling Stolen Credit Cards, Selling Stolen Goods, Offering or Selling Contraband and Dual-Use Items, Offering or Selling Controlled Substances, Identity Theft, Hacking, Domain Phishing, Phishing, Catch digital piracy and other similar activities of any kind or scale;
· Attack, interfere with, gain unauthorized access to, or deny service to any other network, computer or node through our Services in any way or form;
· Exploiting children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.;
· Infringe, infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy or other legal rights of others;
· Our service part is only the service fee for translation, if there is any copyright issue, please contact to delete;
· share any unlawful, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
· Spread any viruses or other computer instructions or technical means that damage, destroy or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
Attempt to circumvent any technical measures implemented by ABC book mm;
Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services;
· Take any action that imposes or is likely to impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
Sublicense, sell, resell, assign, transfer, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or provide services to any third party in any way;
· use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our website or services for any purpose without our prior written permission;
· build products using similar ideas, features, functionality or graphics of the Services, or replicate any ideas, features, functionality or graphics of the Services;
· claim that you are a representative or agent of any Service, including any of its features;
· Threatening, stalking, harming or harassing others, or promoting bigotry or discrimination;
Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services through hacking, password mining, brute-forcing or any other means;
Violations of general morals or ethics, good customs and norms of fair conduct;
· Use the Services for any purpose other than lawful purposes;
Use the Services for any military purpose, including cyber warfare, weapons development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons;
· otherwise violate or circumvent these terms.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse service, suspend accounts, or limit access to the service. ABC book mm may immediately impose such suspension or restriction of access without any instruction, notice or refund. We may suspend your account for clarification, investigation or to ask you to explain your actions and provide additional information. If your account has been suspended, you must contact us for further information. We may suspend your user account for a reasonable period of time before permanently terminating the user account. We use automated tools to identify web scraping and minimize abuse of the Services. These tools look for irregular patterns when starting new sessions and if they find such patterns, it may automatically suspend your account or otherwise limit your access to the Services until further investigation is complete. You actively access and use the Services in the country in which you are located, and you are solely responsible for compliance with your local laws and regulations, if such laws apply.We reserve the right at any time, in our sole discretion, to limit the availability of the Services, or any portion thereof, to any person, entity, geographic area or jurisdiction. You are not permitted to connect to and use the Services if you are a minor, a competitor for our business, if you have been or have been banned from accessing the Services, or if your account has been suspended or closed for any reason. We encourage you to inform us of any breach of these terms by any ABC book mm user; should such breach occur, we may take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
6. Disclaimer Reasonable steps have been taken to improve the accuracy and completeness of the service, but complex software is never completely free from bugs, errors and bugs. We do not warrant or represent that the Services will be free from defects, errors and errors such as downtime, data loss, corrupted data, service delays, errors, out-of-date information or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms, we reserve the right to change, suspend, remove or disable access to the Services or any features that form part of the Services at any time without notice. In no event shall we be liable for making these changes. As a registered user in good standing, ABC book mm may provide you with limited services. We do not warrant and will not have any responsibility or liability for your use of the Services or other products or services we offer. We may also impose restrictions on the use of or access to the Services for any reason without notice or liability. From time to time our Services may be unavailable due to human, digital, mechanical, telecommunications, software and other failures. We cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur, nor can we control the duration of such downtime. The Services (including, but not limited to, our software, mobile applications, services and websites) are provided "as is" and with no faults.
We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, functionality, availability or operation of the Services. You acknowledge that we have no control over your use of the Services, and we do not guarantee the performance or results that may be obtained from your use of the Services. You assume all risk and responsibility for your use of the Services and for any loss or error in any data or information. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising in course of dealing or Use trade. Without limiting the foregoing, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of the Services will not infringe the rights of any third party, that the Services will be available for your access or use, or that the operation of the Services will not False or non-stop. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. In addition, you may also have other rights that vary from one jurisdiction to another. For unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to failure of third-party software (whether turned on or not)), your telecommunications or Internet service provider, force majeure, earthquake, fire, flood, embargo, Labor disputes and strikes, riots, war, novelty of product manufacture or other unexpected product development problems, and acts of civil and military authorities.
7. Limitation of Liability There are inherent risks in reliance on, use, transmission or retrieval of any data and/or content on the Internet, and we urge you to ensure you understand these risks before using the Services. Your use of the Services is at your own risk. Neither ABC book mm nor any of its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates nor any of its employees, officers or directors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages ((including, without limitation, losses) Liability for data or information of any kind, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, insurance costs, or any other damage) arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement or the use or inability to use the Services, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall ABC book mm's liability exceed the amount paid by the customer to ABC book mm and is exclusive of attorneys' fees or court costs, notwithstanding any law or regulation that may otherwise prescribe.
8. Indemnity You agree to indemnify ABC book mm, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and licensees, against and against any judgment, loss, defect, Damages, liabilities, costs, claims, demands, actions, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, expert witness fees, and expenses) arising out of, arising out of, or in any way related to your violation of these Terms, your use of the Services , or any other act or omission by you.
9. Electronic Communications You agree to receive communications from us electronically, such as by email, app messages, etc., and agree that such notifications satisfy the legal requirement of any written communication. You agree that we may communicate with you to inform you of changes or additions to the Services, any of our products or services, or for other purposes as may be reasonable or required by applicable law. When communicating with our customer support representatives, you agree to be respectful and friendly. If at any time we believe that your behavior towards any of our customer support representatives or other employees has been threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately.
10. Class Action Waiver As permitted by applicable law, class actions, class arbitrations, private attorney general actions, and any other actions in a representative capacity are not permitted. No arbitrator or judge may consolidate the claims of multiple individuals or otherwise preside over any form of representative or class action unless you and ABC book mm both agree.
11. Application Platform Terms Application Platform Terms If our application is downloaded from the Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) App Store, or if you use the service on an iOS device, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to Notice from Apple below. These Terms are between you and ABC book mm, not Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the Services or their content. Apple is under no obligation to provide any maintenance or support services for the Services. If the Service fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund to you the purchase price for the Service; to the fullest extent permitted by law, Apple shall have no other warranty obligations with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claim by you or any third party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including: (1) product liability claims; (2) any allegation that the Services do not comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements (3) claims under consumer protection or similar laws. Apple shall not be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third-party claims that the Services and/or your possession and use of applications infringe third-party intellectual property rights. You agree to abide by any applicable third-party terms when using the Services. Apple and Apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted that right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary. You hereby represent and warrant that (1) you are not located in a country embargoed by the U.S. government or designated by the U.S. government as a "terrorist sponsor"; and (2) that you are not on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.